Saturday, November 6, 2021

MEMORIES

 MY PET'S BACKSTORY





MY PET'S BACKSTORY
When I was sightseeing on a motorcycle, I came across a cat on the side of the road that drew my eye because of its eternally lovely fur.The cat approached me and sounded as if it was begging for food.After that, I took the cat home because I was scared about his condition.As a result of a leg injury caused by pieces of broken glass,I took him to the clinic for treatment so that his wounds should heal normally.I went to the hardware store after  clinic to get a large cage for her comfort.My family's reaction when I introduced the cat to them was that enjoyed and was comfortable with the presence of the pets that I brought.After that, I devised a meal plan for the cat in order to keep it healthy.My family's pleasure has been enhanced by the presence of the cat.When the cat is comfortable in its surroundings, it becomes more active, such as walking around the house and interacting with family.















No comments:

Post a Comment

MEMORIES

  MY PET'S BACKSTORY MY PET'S BACKSTORY When I was sightseeing on a motorcycle, I came across a cat on the side of the road that dre...