Wednesday, November 3, 2021

CHARACTERISTICS

 



A little way to take care of a cat that is by giving food at the right time so that there are no dangerous diseases. in addition, bring to the animal clinic in case of illness so as not to claim life.After a few months of caring for the pet, unforgettable memories were made that would last a lifetime.For example, a cat tried to approach me while I was sleeping, causing me to wake up.It is evident from the situation that he requires attention from people around him, especially me.Bubu is the name I gave my cat since he exposes himself to be cute when given a name like that.Raw fish, like as mackerel, is the Bubu's favourite food.Cats are animals that require care, and in Islam, treating animals such cats with love is required in order to avoid harming and oppressing them.The Rasulullah S.A.W said:

‏ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَتَبَ الإِحْسَانَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَىْءٍ

Maksudnya : Sesungguhnya Allah telah mewajibkan berbuat ihsan kepada setiap sesuatu.

Riwayat Muslim (1955)

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEMORIES

  MY PET'S BACKSTORY MY PET'S BACKSTORY When I was sightseeing on a motorcycle, I came across a cat on the side of the road that dre...